[vvcconference] First planning meeting for 2014 Conference scheduled

  • From: Rainey Alexandra Lynch <raineyl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "vvcconference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vvcconference@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:39:16 +0000

Hello all,
       Though several of you have not yet responded to the poll regarding times
for a first meeting, I'm going to go ahead and schedule the meeting for 12/02
at 2:oopm. I will send out a Webex calendar event following this email, as many
people will be out for the remainder of the week due to the holiday. This was
the most convenient for those of you who voted, and I believe that sooner is
better for this first meeting. Please come to the meeting prepared to propose
possible dates for the 2014 conference, as well as a location. Cornell has
kindly offered to host the event, so keep that location in mind when we begin
to discuss timing. If any other schools would also be interested in the
possibility of being host, please email the listserv as soon as possible.
Again, if you no longer wish to be a part of this committee, please email me
directly and let me know if there is an alternate for your school.

Happy fall holidays,

Rainey Lynch
VetView Support Agent/ Client Liaison
College of Veterinary Medicine