[vmfa] Re: Wels catfish

  • From: "P. Milliman" <pvm17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vmfa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vmfa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 01:26:13 +0000

Wow!  That sound scary!!!

Palma
270-996-7359 (cell)800-782-8426

"Beauty is just a click away!  Visit me, your Mary Kay Independent Beauty
Consultant:  http://www.marykay.com/pmilliman "Shipping is always FREE!Phi
Upsilon Omicron, Beta Delta Alumni
Treasurerhttp://ianrwww.unl.edu/phiu/Volunteer Audio Describer for the blind
and visually impairedSouth Central Kentucky Council of the Blind, Secretary

From: blinddog3@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: vmfa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vmfa] Re: Wels catfish
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 19:23:24 -0600

I have never heard of them, but after googling it, it looks like they are a
European freshwater fish.  Sounds like they will eat anything, and in the info
I just read, will actually jump out of the water onto land to catch a pigeon to
eat…keep them away from me please! Steve  From: vmfa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx