[vlug] June End Meetup Tomorrow

  • From: Prasanna Venkadesh <prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: puduvailug <puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, vlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 18:40:49 +0530

Hi all,

We have our Meet-up Tomorrow morning at 11:00 AM in Ocean Academy, 1st
Floor, ECR Road (Next to latha steel house), Lawspet, Pondicherry -8.

Approximately meet-up will end before 12:30 PM. You don’t need to bring
anything mandatory with you. In case if you have doubts in anything
particular to Gnu/Linux, you can bring your Laptop. We have various
Gnu/Linux distro’s, if anyone needed, just come and get it from us. We will
also discuss about the upcoming event – Software Freedom Day 2013 (
http://softwarefreedomday.org)

Contact: 9940325718 (Prasanna)

--
Cheers,