[visurfacereader] Have you given up on the Digi003?:-)

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:53:39 +0100

Hi there,
This is Krister Ekstrom nagging you again about the Digi003. Any news? I have
downloaded and set up Teamviewer here which would mean that you could get at my
computer if needed. I have heard that it’s accessible but i don’t know. Would
it help in any way if i switched to the M-Audio Project mix control surface
that has the HUI protocol in it, would i get more feedback from that one?
Best
/Krister