[visionrehabtherapist] updated link to Sue's service, disregard the other

  • From: Leanne Ford <blindrehab2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:55:19 -0700 (PDT)

Attention:  NEW SITE FOR LIVE STREAM OF SUSAN PONCHILLIA MEMORIAL
SERVICE

Because we are now able to provide a live video stream of Sue’s
services, we are sending along a new website.  This site will
provide video as well as audio streaming and the recorded digital
version will be available for viewing at any time of day for a
period of approximately one month after the actual service.

Instructions:
Go to the following website at 2 p.m. eastern standard time (USA)
on Saturday, October 24 to view the service live:

http://www.wmich.edu/hhs/its/flash-live.html

To view a recording of the service between October 24 and November
24, go to the same website at any time.

Note that the live audio stream at meewebsite.com has been
cancelled. My thanks are extended to Mike Ellis, proprietor of
meewebsite, for his help with this project.
The new website is on the WMU system and the streaming is being
provided by Streaming Media Corp.
    I am pleased to be able to provide those of you who cannot
be here an opportunity to honor Sue and to join us for this
celebration of Sue’s life.  If you view the stream, please send
any comments to me, paul.ponchillia@xxxxxxxxx