[visionrehabtherapist] Re: We have a doctor amongst us!!

  • From: Patricia Smith <pbsmith@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: DeannaA@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:58:50 -0600

Congratulations, Dr. Talbert-Kipasa!    [and thanks to Deanna Austin for
sharing the good news with all of us!]

Pat

Patricia Smith, EdD, CVRT
Department Chairperson
Coordinator, Rehabilitation Teaching/Vision Rehabilitation Therapy Program
Department of Counseling, Adult and Rehabilitation Education (CARE)
University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR)
2801 South University Avenue
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
Voice/TTY: 501-569-3169
FAX: 501-569-8129