[visionrehabtherapist] We have a doctor amongst us!!

  • From: "Deanna Austin" <DeannaA@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Loretta.Talbert-Kipasa@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "IRT" <IRT@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 20:52:30 -0400

Hi VRT list,

This is Deanna Austin from Indiana. I want to extend congratulations to
one of our own CVRT's who has recently gotten a doctorate degree.

Congratulations goes out to Loretta Talbert Kipasa of Indianapolis who
has completed her Phd of Philosophy in Health Psychology. What a great
accomplishment.

Please help me in congratulating Loretta!!

Deanna Austin LSW, CVRT

Deanna Austin LSW, CVRT

Itinerant Rehabilitation Teaching Manager

Bosma Enterprises

8020 Zionsville Road

Indianapolis, IN 46268

Ph 888-567-3422

Ph  317-704-8252

Fax 317-704-8253

deannaa@xxxxxxxxx

"The Best of Bosma" cookbooks are now on sale for $15.00. Over 80 pages
of delicious recipes!  All proceeds benefit the rehabilitation and
employment programs offered at Bosma.  Contact Lise Cox at
lisec@xxxxxxxxx

"Making the world a better place for people who are blind"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
copies of the original message