[visionrehabtherapist] Sue Ponchillia

  • From: "Brink-Chaney, Marcie (DELEG)" <brink-chaneym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:21:37 -0400

Hello,
 I'm sending this message to the list because many of you know Paul and
Sue Ponchillia.

Marcie Brink-Chaney CVRT
Michigan Commission for the Blind
Detroit Office
E-mail: brink-chaneym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (313)456-1643
Fax: (313)456-1645
As many of you know, Susan Ponchillia has been battling with cancer.
Yesterday our dear friend Sue passed away.  At this time, the only
information that is available about the arrangements are Saturday Oct 24
at the First Presbyterian Church in Three Rivers.  The family would
prefer donations to be made in Sue's memory, but I do not have all the
details yet.  I will keep you updated as soon as I know more.

Leanne Ford, MA, CVRT

Michigan Commission for the Blind

209 W. First St., Ste. 102

Gaylord, MI 49735