[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Sad news from UWM

  • From: parnold@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:29:40 -0700

Hi all,

As a graduate of WMU, I too can say how Sue touched me both as a mentor and a
friend. When I was a struggling Grad student and overwhelmed, Sue and Paul
invited me once to their house to give me support and their experience on a
assignment I was having difficulty with. After I graduated and moved to
Phoenix, I kept in touch and became good friends to both Sue and Paul, and have
seen them whenever I could when in Michigan to visit family. Sue's spirit lives
on in each friend and colleague that knew her or benefited from her writings or
workshops.

Patty Arnold

Administrator e-mail: dietz1112@xxxxxxxxx