[visionegg] Re: two monitors configuration

  • From: Andrew Straw <andrew.straw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:27:24 -0700

On Apr 5, 2004, at 3:11 AM, Paula Bonomini wrote:

Hello all,

I have a PC with a video card with two outpus for two different monitors.
When I run the vissionegg, it draws the stimulus always in the same monitor (the main one). I would like to launch the Vissionegg in the second monitor, I can drag the windows, but the stimulus still starts in the main monitor.

Can anyone help me?

I suggest opening a non-fullscreen window with no frame. Use the SDL_VIDEO_WINDOW_POS environment variable to put the screen on your 2nd monitor. See this link for a similar situtation on Mac OS X:

//www.freelists.org/archives/visionegg/07-2003/msg00012.html

I think SDL_VIDEO_WINDOW_POS is supported on Windows and Mac OS X. I don't know about linux.

Cheers!
Andrew