[visionegg] Re: Release 0.9.4 - download ready!

  • From: Pallier Christophe <pallier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:57:57 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

I installed the 0.9.4 release (on a Mandrake 9 Linux system).

Things seem to work fine except when trying to use "Max priority":
an error message appears : 'No module named _posix_maxpriority'
(fromline 4 of posix_maxpriority.py).

I did not see any compilation message for
'src/posix_maxpriority.c' when running
'python setup.py install'.

Any idea?

Note:
I tried to uninstall the previous version, but there does not seem
to be a 'python setup.py uninstall' or something similar (?).
I manually deleted the /usr/lib/python2.2/site-package/VisionEgg
directory before installing the new version. Is there a better way?

Best regards,

Christophe Pallier