[visionary] follow up

  • From: Nicole Fawcett <nfawcett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'visionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <visionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 13:48:16 -0500

To follow up on our meeting, here is a link to all your bios on the site:
http://www.icanonline.net/channels/about_us/meet_us/visionary_team.cfm.
Please review your bio and let me know if any changes need to be made.

In addition, we talked about groups who were collecting cell phones. We have
this story on iCan! about a project from Sprint, which benefits Easter Seals
and NOD:
http://www.icanonline.net/news/fullpage.cfm?articleid=9FC9AB52-3C7E-4060-8A2
D88D9E94B3CC0

And to get us all started, here are my initial ideas for some of the top
stories of 2002:
- Justin Dart dies
- Supreme Court and ADA -- Toyota vs. Williams, US Airways vs. Barnett,
Chevron vs. Echazabal
- ESPYs include new disability category/Erik Weihenmayer scales 7th of 7
Summits
- Salt Lake Paralympics
- Christopher Reeve reports feeling in hands, feet
- Disability on TV (CSI, Sue Thomas, ER, Birds of Prey, etc)
- Masha Malikina graduation

Look forward to hearing all your ideas!

Nicole Fawcett
iCan