[visionary] Agenda

  • From: Ian Minicuci <iminicucci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'visionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <visionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:23:26 -0500

I. Welcome

II. Personnel Updates - job changes among the Visionaries / opportunities /
update bios on site

III. iCan update
Ask iCan! service
iCan! Year in Review Magazine
Education & Seniors channel proposals in front of Fortune 500

New iCan! advertisers:
Hiredisability (NY Expo)
AT&T
Easter Seals (begininng Dec. 1)

New iCan! Awareness Training customers-
Shriners Hospital
Discover

New Heidi Reports Research subscribers:
AOL
Vie Sports Marketing
(others include: Visa, Ford, J&J, Wyndham, and Microsoft)

GM / Auto Channel-
Launched Pump Guide (MI only, ideas for national?)
Soft Launched: Upfitter Database
GMMA - Decision Guide 2.0 to launch in Jan '03
Event support at Auto Shows / Expos part of '03 relationship, as well

Future product /service offerings:
iCan! Dating, Real Estate, Marketplace, Employment services
iCan! Merchandise / Calendar for the holidays (photos of Viz. Comm./orgs in
calendar?)

III. Brainstorm

-what were the top stories in '02 ?
-what will be hot in '03 ?
http://www.halftheplanet.com/departments/think_tank/index_press_release.html
, take a look at this report before the call (How did we miss this? Should
"we" respond? Anything else brewing among leadership circles?)

IV. Announcements / Action Plans
- 2nd Heidi Survey / data gathering (Please tap any e-mail lists, list-servs
to encourage participation of the community).
- iCan! Year in Review Magazine (suggestions for Top 10 stories, writers,
advertisers?)
- International Day in December (what can / should iCan! do to support?)
- Any grant opportunities iCan! can be leveraged to earn for partner
organizations?

VI. Calls for 03 / Compensation for Visionaries

Ian Minicuci
Operations Manager
iminicuci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ican.com