[vipaudioaccess] Re: Valhalla presets

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 10:09:04 -0400

Wow! Thanks so much for doing this Quentin!
I don't want to know how many hours you two spent going load, save, load, save, load, save. (grin)

Very much appreciated.

Chris

P.S. Whereabouts is it in the folder?
I'm not seeing it here. Am I part of a now-defunct Samplitude Dropbox or something? For example, I have sub-folders Links, Team Talk, and Tutorials. Tutorials contains an empty sub-folder called Phil Muir.

At 04:46 AM 3/22/2017, you wrote:

Hi all

Last week I bhought Valhalla Vintage and Valhalla Room. My assistant helped me to save all the presets of the 2 packages.
If anyone is interested, I put it in the Samplitued Dropbox folder.
There are quite a number of presets, especially in the Valhalla Room package, and they're al organized into subfolders as they are displayed in the Valhalla UI.
Enjoy.

All the best
Quinten Pendle

- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/vipaudioaccess
- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess