[vipaudioaccess] Re: New keyboard: right alt+control not acting as expected?

  • From: "Chris" <chris.ankin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 13:29:04 -0000

Hi Steve,

I have a logitech MK25 keyboard and the alt key immediately to the right of the
space doesn’t function as expected either, it took me a lot of internet
searching to discover that there was a function key second from right of the
spacebar in combination with printscreen (a cluster of two keys to the right of
the usual function keys) at the top, was what invoked the application key that
sonar refers to, so it might possibly be something of that nature.

Other than that it’s as suggested and your keyboard is nackered! lol

Best,

Chris