[vip_students] web page problem

  • From: "vts" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:27:17 +0100

hello vics

I asked this question before but didn't find an answer. so here i go again.
when opening some web pages or links the computer freezes up or stops
functioning. after hitting the alt f4 key a few times it comes back to life. I
don't know if this is a jaws problem or my computer. I have done disk
defragmenting and some scans and everything seems ok but the problem persists.
is there other settings that I need to change like for graphics or something
else that I am missing to stop my computer freezing up when I open a web site.
all help is gratefully received as this is driving me mad. many thanks in
advance.

regards
Vincent