[vip_students] touch pad

  • From: "Jimmy Harvey" <jimmyharvey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:17:46 +0100

Hi Petrena.Sorry about all the problems of sending you the attachment, I will
put it on the E mail and hope it reaches you  this time let me know how you get
on thanks.
Yours Jimmy.

way to disable your touch pad. First go to desktop then to my computer and
press enter. Next go to your C drive and again press enter then press the
letter D for Del and press enter and it will say drivers and press enter to
open it. Now down arrow to touch pad driver and press enter. Next down arrow to
you come to the second setup name and press enter. Now it will start running
the programme and every time it says next you press enter and when it comes to
the end it will ask you do you want to reboot so you again press enter and that
should reboot and that is you finished.