[vip_students] Re: weather forecast

  • From: "Paul Halligan" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 09:55:29 +0100

hi Joe
heres a link that has a weather forecast link.
not sure if it is as detailed as you require given that you were initially trying on the met eireann site, however it also has other useful links that might be helpful to you or other members. originally I found it by accident in an effort to be able to access tv listings on my own bat.
keep the faith
Paul h
tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx
http://entertainment.ie/tv/