From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Flor Lynch
Sent: 08 May 2008 22:13
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vip_students] Re: weather forecast

Hello Joe,

I haven't been long here so my way of doing it may be different?!  Towards
the bottom of the page, www.meteireann.ie >, You will read the forecast for
today, tomorrow, three-day, and a little further.  Are you using a specific
service from this site?

[Can anyone tell me what a 'small craft warning' indicates?  It seems
to have come into use in weather forecasts fairly recently.  Does it mean,
possibly dangerous wind-speeds  for pleasure boats?]