[vip_students] Re: translation websites

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:39:55 -0000

Hi Edel.

I would agree with Flor.  When translating sentences or phrases from one
language to another, google translation tends to translate each word
separately.  The result can often not make proper sense.  If you want to
just read the translation, and just get some kind of jist, then try it by
all means, but if you need real reliability, its not really up to the job.

Paul