[vip_students] tieman reader

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip" <IRELANDVIPNEWS@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:32:22 +0100

hi folks,

a friend of mine has a reader called tieman, it has a sort of a shelf that you put a letter or a book under then it comes up magnified on a TV screen, it's not a CCTV reader it is just called tieman. has any one heard of this before? my friend was given it by a lady who's blind husband had died and she thinks that it was bought down south.

also can some one please tell me the phone number of the national council for the blind?
best wishes

Susan

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for home users.
SPAMfighter has removed 81 spam emails to date.