[vip_students] spamfighter

  • From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_ students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:19:44 -0000

well now friends, am i in a pickle, some months ago paul helped me to
install spamfighter pro on trial,  i had it for a month, then gave it up for
the free version, now, a good friend of mine has subscribed me to the pro
version for the coming year, i got an e mail from spamfighter, telling me
how to install the pro version, but they might as well be talking to dillon,
my guide dog, i haven't a clue, i want to   install  the pro version now,
and any help that anyone on this list can give me will be most gratefully
received, as i say, paul instructed me through the steps for installing it
before, but as he is away indulging in the nuptials i can't for the life of
me remember how i did it, S.O.J. [save our joe] travel safely, joe and
dillon.

It has removed 3291 spam emails to date.