[vip_students] setting tabs

  • From: "vts" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 21:56:15 +0100

hello vics

here is an easy question for you. I am trying to set two tab stop positions in
word. I start in the edit box and put in zero for the first one then tab across
to left  then go to set and it brings me back to the edit box then I put in 7
for the next one and tab across to set. then I go to ok. when I go to do my two
tabs they give more than two tab stops on one line. this is not what I want I
just want two stops one at 0 and the other at 7 on the ruler.  can someone tell
me what I am doing wrong. many thanks.

regards
Vincent