[vip_students] Re: Shortcuts for WMP

  • From: Alfred King <alfredking10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 20:21:12 +0100

I appreciate that too Joan Ann.

Alfred
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joan Ann Brosnan
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 7:30 PM
  Subject: [vip_students] Re: Shortcuts for WMP

  Hi Tony
  Here are some useful keystrokes to use with windows media player:
  Control and P will play/pause a track
  Control and S will stop a track
  F7 to Mute the track.
  F8 to decrease the volume.
  F9 to increase the volume.
  Control+Shift+B for rewinding.
  Control+Shift+F for fast forwarding.
  Control+B to move to the previous track.
  Control+F to move to the next track.

  I pressed Insert and H to get these keystrokes.

  Joan Ann.