[vip_students] message from moderators,

  • From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_ students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:23:52 -0000

hello lorretta, thanks for the christmas wishes, i would like to return the
compliments, both yourself and paul have worked wonders for me during the
last year, only this morning paul got me out of a dire situation with my
laptop, i hope that this christmas will be the best you have had, if paul
isn't bald by now he soon will be if he continues to get cries of help from
me, he must be tearing his hair outk,  it's unfortunate we don't have an
honours list in this country once again thank you, take care, and god bless,
travel safely, joe.,