[vip_students] Moderators' Christmas Greetings!

  • From: "Loretta Conaty" <conatyloretta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:03:09 -0000

Hi All!

As the Christmas season approaches, we'd like to wish ye all warmest wishes
for a happy holiday season and a wonderful new year .

 It is members like you who make our list a pleasure, keep it so successful
and the reason why it has grown so extensively. We look forward to your
continued participation with your significant questions/answers and
noteworthy pieces of information in the coming year.

 May your holiday season and the new year be filled with much joy, happiness
and success.

 Happy holidays!

Best wishes,

Moderators  - Paul and Loretta