[vip_students] jaws research it and book share.

  • From: "vincent stack" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:39:10 +0100

hello folks.

i am trying to use jaws research  it. i press insert and space bar and then r.
research it opens. i type in the name of a book subject i am looking for
"hypnotherapy" then tab across to the list of places to search and go to book
share. when i select anyone of the books listed here it brings me on to the
book share web site. the problem i am  having is the books i select are not
showing on the web site. when i type the name of one of the books into the
search box it still shows no book. can someone please tell me what is happening
here. are these books not available here or what and why are they showing on
the research list if they are not available. many thanks in advance.

regards
Vincent