[vip_students] Re: google page changed

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 13:44:10 +0100

Hi
Go to Tools and arrow up or down that Menu until you get to Options. Select
that. The first tab will be Internet Options hopefully. Tab around until you
come to an edit box with that home page and change it to google.com and then
arrow round to apply and exit from Internet Explorer and go back in and
hopefully all will be well.