[vip_students] Re: google page changed

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 16:13:24 +0100

hi folks,

when I go on to my home page now although it's Google accessible it does not seem to be doing the same as it use to do, for instance when I search for some thing the search results don't come as headings any more just as links and when I hit enter on those links it says new browser window. can any one explain why this is? potbelly some thing I have done whilst following Eleanor's instructions. ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Lynch" <johnlynch7@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
Date: 13/08/2011 1:22 pm

hi folks,

I have for some time now had my home page as Google accessible, but i've
just went to go on to google only to find that it has changed to

http://search.conduit.com/?SearchSource=10&ctid=CT2801948

can some one help me get back to google please?
best wishes

Susan