[vip_students] emails going to outbox

  • From: "Petrina Finn" <petrinafinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:40:28 +0100

Hi all,

I am using outlook express. From time to time, my messages do not sent
immediately. They go into the outbox. I know I raised this on the list
previously and Paul had assured me that this was normal, but the messages are
going into the outbox for days on end. Then for no apparent reason they send
themselves.

When the message is lodged in the outbox and I clos Outlook, a message comes up
saying an error was found Below is the message that comes up

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the
server. The rejected e-mail address was 'vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'. Subject
'Freeing up disc space in outlook express', Account: 'mail1.eircom.net',
Server: 'mail1.eircom.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '553 sorry, that
domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 553, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

What is a girl to do?

Thanks a mill
Petrina