[vip_students] Re: avast download

  • From: "Paul Traynor" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 12:01:20 -0000

Hi Petrina,

Sounds like your PC is pretty mixed up there. It might need taking a look
at. I think for the moment you should just try concentrating on one anti
virus or another as trying to install two pieces of software isn't a good
idea.
Here is a new download address for avast, make sure that the link below
doesn't wrap onto two lines or it won't work.

http://download0.avast.com/iavs4pro/setupeng.exe

Also here is a registeration number:

W0864744H6200A1106-B55DRHUL

  _____