[vip_students] Re: Washing Machine suggestions.

  • From: "noreenmeagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 23:24:54 +0100

Hi Monica & all,

Thanks to everyone for replies to my query and I have bought the Bosch
Classixx 1200, which was recommended by mostly everyone who replied. In
fact, all the tips on how this machine is accessible for a VIP was most
helpful. The machine cost €399 delivered and even connected if required
from Finnucanes Electrical, Ballysimon Road, Limerick and I have to say
that the sales person called Holly could not have been more aware of
what would suit a VIP. The machine was plugged in and she took me
through all the functions, allowing me to touch all the buttons etc.
which was great. Hopefully, I will get another 12 years trouble free
from this one like my old Zanusi, who unfortunately don't have an
accessible machine available any longer, which to my mind is a step
backwards on their part.

By the way Monica, the Indisit you have sounds very accessible also but
not available in Limerick.

Again many thanks to one and all.

Noreen M.