[vip_students] Re: Washing Machine suggestions.

  • From: "noreenmeagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 22:37:17 +0100

Hi Ricky,

Thanks for response and everything checked and unfortunately at 12 years
old the machine is past its sell by date and has to be replaced. Thanks
to all the great advice I got from so many I now know which machine is
the most accessible and hope to purchase before weekend.

Again many thanks,

Noreen M.