[vip_students] Using the ribbions for access in office 2010

  • From: Mairead O Mahony <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 12:03:06 +0000

Hi all,
Since I updated to office 2010 my short cut keys for accessing
different areas of the ribbons in any application of office 2010 don't
work anymore.  For example, if I wanted to go to the format menu in
word I would press alt, H and O and this would bring me to the format
menu.  If I was in Access and wanted to create a query I would press
alt, C to get to create, Q and then W to bring up the query wizard but
this doesn't work either.  Navigating to the options I want on the
ribbons takes me for ever.  I can't figure out any way to create
relationships in access with short cuts for the ribbons.

I am using Jaws 11.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Mairead O Mahony