[vip_students] Running Jaws

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "students list" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 18:55:15 +0100

Hi All,

I had a query on this list recently concerning the running of Jaws!

Now I wondered why I got no response!

I know now!

When you run Jaws it is the same as just opening the programme i.e., p,
followed by j j and so on!

Now what I was trying to do was to activate Jaws 9, so when I opened Jaws it
immediately prompted me for my activation details.

Of course when you register and everything is "hunky dorey" when you go and
run Jaws again it will not seek further info from you, because, of course,
they then will already have it!

Sorry for any previous confusion surrounding this!

All the best,

Tony.