[vip_students] Re: Problem in contacts on OE

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 21:49:20 +0100

Well Roslyn I would honestly go through it letter by letter. I sent a sighted friend an e-mail address and the word thomson was in it. She did not even look at what I had written and she is sighted and a very intelligent person, instead she wrote the e-mail address and put a p in Thompson and then wrote back to me saying I had given her the wrong address and it bounced back to her.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roslyn Allman" <roslynallman@xxxxxxxxxxx>