[vip_students] Re: Messages to Inbox in Duplicate

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 01:38:27 +0100

Tony I nearly went crazy once because I was getting so many messages from the one person, about to scream at the person and somone said to me what about my own e-mail client. I did not believe the person but within 24 hours I knew they were right and I was the one with the problem my end. It took some sorting out. I have been e-mailling this person off list since, ony in the past 2 but it was enough to make me scream, at least 21 copies in the one night.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney@xxxxx>