[vip_students] Messages to Inbox in Duplicate

Hi Paul & All

I have messages coming in to my inbox duplicated twice!

Don't know how I can resolve this issue.

I wonder should I unsubscribe and subscribe again to see how that may resolve mattters?

It only seems to occur on messages from Freelists!

From my research I don't think that many others on Freelists lists have the same problem!

Any thoughts?

I will wait response[s]  before trying that option!

I have not subscribed to those lists twice!

I am only using this email address for the lists concerned!

Regards

Tony