[vip_students] Re: Hello all.

  • From: "Paul J. Traynor (NCBI)" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:09:02 +0100

Hi Hazel,

Glad you got things working. Flors thoughts on Norton Internet security are
sound and I have come across machines caught up in a tangle using that
software, these were not limited to machines running jaws. I feel staying
away from Nortons products especially the anti virus kind would be best for
a jaws or any other access software  user.