[vip_students] Re: Hello all.

  • From: "Derry Walsh" <derry.walsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 20:59:41 +0100

Hi Hazel ,
I do not know if old enough to remember the Troggs song called Hi Hazel
.'Hi Hi Hazel ,Good to see you in the neighberhood ,looking good '..
Anyway you are welcome to the List and Paul T , one of our esteemed
mods.did a set of instructions on installing the free version of Avast
,which works well for me. Some member may have a copy of same for you.
Derry