[vip_students] Fw: Goldwave Seek Feedback from VIPS

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vics" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 00:11:52 +0100

Hi All,

I came across this on the blind news list.

Goldwave is a programme which I have installed, and although I haven't used
it much I find it quite good!

I have contaccted them on a few occasions by email and there response has
been always good, even if you have to wait a day or so!

I will forward this article in the hope that you could assist Mike at
Goldwave to address any accessibility issues and suggestions regarding the
product.

Please do support them as they deserve it!

See below.

Tony.

Blind Access Journal
Saturday, September 29, 2007

GoldWave Developer Seeks Accessibility Feedback from Blind Users

By Darrell Shandrow

The developer of the GoldWave audio editing software has expressed an
interest in learning how blind and visually impaired people use the software
and taking
feedback regarding ways in which it may be made more accessible in future
releases. All blind and visually impaired GoldWave customers are encouraged
contact Chris, the developer of this popular application in the blind
community, with constructive feedback.

LINK:
http://www.goldwave.com/contact.php

Given the numerous issues with Sound Forge 9.0, and the apparent lack of
communications between Sony and its customers on accessibility and many
other concerns,
I may consider switching to GoldWave. All thoughts on this are welcome.

Posted by Darrell at 3:37 PM

http://blog.blindaccessjournal.com/2007/09/goldwave-developer-seeks-accessibility.html
BlindNews Mailing List
Subscribe:
BlindNews-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "subscribe" as subject

Unsubscribe:
BlindNews-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "unsubscribe" as subject

Moderator:
BlindNews-Moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archive:
http://GeoffAndWen.com/blind

RSS:
http://GeoffAndWen.com/BlindNewsRSS.asp

More information about RSS feeds will be published shortly. Blind Access
Journal