[vip_students] Re: Easy Links: TV Listings

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 05:40:40 +0430

very interesting Flor. My question however related to accessing the BBC throu a
link on a PC. On this list before for example we discussed the fact that it was
not possible to use the BBC  iPlayer because of not being licence holders.
Maybe I got that wrong.
Date: 14/02/2011 12:11 AM

Hi in particular Francis,
a bit late with this but better late than never!

I wonder what TV Listing you say are using for BBC 1?

I see that from your listings a few Sundays ago Andrew Marr was
mentioned
for nine PM Whilst Terry Wogan's Ireland was on other regions at the
same
time!

I picked up Wogan's show on BBC 2 London and also see from an Irish
Sunday
Terry's programme listed, presumably BBC 1 NI.

I must say it's a great site you have but a little tweaking as I refer
here would  make it even greater!

Tony Sweeney