[vip_students] Easy Links: TV Listings

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "students list" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 23:49:21 -0000

Hi in particular Francis,
a bit late with this but better late than never!

I wonder what TV Listing you say are using for BBC 1?

I see that from your listings a few Sundays ago Andrew Marr was mentioned for nine PM Whilst Terry Wogan's Ireland was on other regions at the same time!

I picked up Wogan's show on BBC 2 London and also see from an Irish Sunday Terry's programme listed, presumably BBC 1 NI.

I must say it's a great site you have but a little tweaking as I refer to here would make it even greater!

Tony Sweeney