[vip_students] Re: ECDL Courses

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 00:01:23 +0100

Hi Eleanor again,
and All,

Rather than just simply contacting Fas or other I was also trying to discern
how individuals taking the ECDL courses who are blind, where they go for such
training and if the facilities for them as blind students are adequate for
their requirements.

I understand that screenreaders if not already installed at the training venue
that that can in most cases be easily sorted!

What support did you find is available for blind students in terms of course
material?

Sorry, but it would be great to establish this.

Great you got the ECDl sorted!

All the best,

Tony Sweeney.