[vip_students] Re: Article 1:Avast, The download and installation!

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 09:58:25 +0100

Not a problem Tony and everyone else for that matter. What is it they say,
in the world of the blind the one-eyed man is king!  Well not me but lack of
vision is undoubtedly very sensative but do remember folks I am congenitally
visually impaired myself having gone to school for the blind so feel I can
relate totally to those of you without sight.  I do not have much vision
myself but I have to admit that even the slightest vision is fantastic and
even when it comes to computers though guys to be honest without sounding
patronising again I just think all of you without vision and indeed visual
concepts are brilliant at computers and navagating web pages on the web etc
etc.  Most of my I T support and knowledge has come from blind people so I
have the greatest of respect for all of you.