[vip_committees] Fw: PCB Statewide Conference Call

  • From: "Susan Frazier" <frazier.tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_committees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 10:41:09 -0400

Seize the day!
Susan Frazier
frazier.tech@xxxxxxxxxxx
quellavan@xxxxxxxxx

 My candle burns at both ends; it will not last the night; but ah, my foes, and
oh, my friends - it gives a lovely light!
Edna St. Vincent Millay

DATE:     Wednesday, July 7, 2010

TIME:                       7:30 PM - 9:00 PM

PCB members are invited to participate in a statewide conference call.  PCB
Board members and Committee Chairs will present subjects for discussion.

To attend this conference call, Dial 1-712-432-0800 and at the prompt use the
participant access code: 200723 plus pound key.  All members are welcome to
attend.  This is a toll call.  If you know someone without long distance
service, you are encouraged to three-way them in.  See you on the call, and
have a happy and safe July 4th weekend.

Thank You,

George S. Holliday, President

Tel: 215-748-3556

Email: george.holliday1@xxxxxxxxxxx

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
Join the MMD program of Pennsylvania Council of the Blind and help improve
tomorrow today in PCB.  For further information contact:
George S. Holliday, Fundraising Committee Chair,
E-mail: george.holliday1@xxxxxxxxxxx Tel: 215-748-3556
or the PCB State Office:
E-mail: pcb1@xxxxxxxxxxxx Tel: 877-617-7407
Let's all help today for a brighter tomorrow!

 Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.