[vip_committees] A link for a presentation on windows 7 and office 2010 by an ATI

  • From: "Susan Frazier" <frazier.tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_committees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 09:50:32 -0400

Hello,  Here is a link of interest for computer users who might want to know a
bit about windows 7 and office 2010.
Here is a link to stream the presentation I gave at the affiliate meeting on
Monday night.

http://www.blindtraining.com/audio/nfb2010.m3u

CathyAnne

Seize the day!
Susan Frazier
frazier.tech@xxxxxxxxxxx
quellavan@xxxxxxxxx

 My candle burns at both ends; it will not last the night; but ah, my foes, and
oh, my friends - it gives a lovely light!
Edna St. Vincent Millay