[vicsireland] Re: security warning

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 16:05:15 +0100

hi Claude.

I use just an ordinary desk top computer with jaws 10 and internet explorer Version: 8.0.6001.18702 I'm afraid to say I'm not very technical minded and to be quite truthful don't fully really understand your email.

many thanks

Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Claude Saulnier" <claude.saulnier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>