[vicsireland] disc jokey silly season

  • From: "GERARD SHANAHAN" <gershan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 21:38:37 +0100

Gerry,

If a person is experienced enough to run in marathons, what is so great about
running in shorter races(I'm laughing) Do they actually think about what they
are going to say.  So if you or I got the chance to drive a roadster around
mondello park would they say it would be brilliant if we could do the same with
a mini cooper - puts me in mind of Ryan Tubridy fluffieness.  But seriously as
this is a computer list what is the actual solution to restoring the font to
the origional font, We need to turn the tables and teach them about computers,
Imagine the reaction, "Wow! blind man shows itsie and dipsie how to realign
their web pages to normal view." one for the today fm news.  Shano. headlines