[vicsireland] database app for iPhone and pc

  • From: "Tim Culhane" <tim.j.culhane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:54:51 +0100

Hi all,

Can anybody recommend a database app/application which I can use both on the
pc and my  iPhone.

Basically I want to be able to create a simple database and access it both
on my pc and iPhone.

This could be done by exporting the database file and then importing it to
the app/application.

Alternatively, it would be nice if the database could be accessed from
anywhere without having to export/import.

Any ideas?

Tim